Hear what our clients are saying about our work and the people we’ve helped them hire
- Over 10 placements made
- Met critical deadline and presented quality candidates within three weeks
- Worked with client spanning multiple organizations
- Out-performed a local recruiting company filling the position from the other side of the country
- Placed a local candidate when it had been determined that there were no local candidates available
- Went on to fill multiple other executive level positions in the company
- Strategic talent acquisition to develop a new line of business
- Filled the position after the company had been looking for over a year
- Recruited one of only about 15 people in the United States who were qualified for the job
- New hire onboarded in less than 30 days
- The candidate we placed was successful in their role and then went on to become the new CEO after 5 years
- Identified key demographics that were mission-critical to the successful completion of the search
- Avoided impractical relocation given the high cost of living in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Candidates receive the same level of service as clients
- Excellent follow-up with candidates during the on-boarding process as well as follow-up afterwards
- Outstanding retention rates
- Candidates were carefully vetted: "We can move quickly to extend an offer because we trust the due diligence that has been done on our behalf"
- Placed a candidate who went on to become a client
- Filled multiple positions for the organization
- Presented candidates who were a fit "culturally, geographically, and where that person was at on their career path"
Hear our candidates share their experience working with our firm
- Prioritized the needs of the candidate despite "working" for the hiring organization.
- Excellent follow-up at every stage of the process
- "Seamless experience"
- Found a position that was the "perfect fit" for the candidate
- Candidate states they felt like a "complete VIP.”
- Better opportunity that was closer to home with pay commensurate with her 20 years of experience
- Special focus on the candidate's career planning.
- Managed all the details of a cross-country relocation
- Listened and understood the candidate's needs
- Found the candidate their "dream job"
- Found a position for the candidate that they "would have never found on their own."
- Leveraged off of the candidate's background to transition into a director-level role
- "They made sure it was the right fit for their client, but also made sure that it was the right fit for me and my family.”